Good day from TESDA Auto Mechanic Training Centre.
TAMTC is now accepting applications for Automotive Servicing scholarship – Batch 23.
– Resident of Eastern Visayas or Region 8
– Age: at least 16 to 23 yrs. old by April 1, 2023
– At least High School graduate / Grade 10 Completer / SHS
Graduate / ALS Passer
– Single (Not yet married, without children, without live-in
– In Good Mental, Emotional and Physical Health (No
– Member of Indigent Family (4P’s member)
– Morally Upright (with Good Moral Character from
Previous School Graduated/Enrolled)
– Willing to work immediately after completion of the
– Willing to work Mondays thru Saturdays
– Willing to stay in the dormitory for the whole training
duration (2 years)
– Fully Vaccinated or willing to be vaccinated
– Filled Out Application Form
– Photocopy of Certificate of Live Birth (NSO or PSA Copy)
– Photocopy of High School Diploma or Certification as
Grade 10 Completer / Senior High School Graduate/Level or
ALS Passer Certificate
– Photocopy of 4P’s ID (if 4P’s member) or Photocopy of Certificate of Indigency from the Barangay (if not 4P’s member)
– Photocopy of Good moral character certificate from
previous School Graduated
WHERE TO SUBMIT?
*For Walk-in Applicants
– Submit all documentary requirements at TESDA Auto Mechanic Training Centre (ISUZU Building), Brgy. 91 Abucay, Tacloban City
*For On-line Applicants
– Click the Application Form Link https://docs.google.com/…/1FAIpQLSd3YZNbBF…/viewform…
– Then Fill-out and upload the required documents
– Incomplete uploading of documents will never be included on the list.
Interested applicants will undergo our screening process which includes aptitude examination, interview and house visitation. Final selection of scholars will be determined through the scores tallied from each of the aforementioned processes and through a deliberation of the project’s recruitment committee. The deadline of application documents is on or before DECEMBER 9, 2022.